Hot Summer Days....Already!

This picture was from the first hot day in the PA heatwave that we have had this week. Saturday morning we left earlie to head to Elizabeth, PA (outside Pittsburgh) for Matt's cousins wedding. It was a lot of fun meeting all his family from his dad's side. We turned around and drove back on Sunday then he went to Charlotte for the week. The hot weather hasn't left yet.

It was 91 yesterday and I think it got there again today. Since we don't have central air the dogs and I have been miserable at home. The house is SO hot. I put the little window a/c unit in our room today. But I can't lift the big one for downstairs. The boys are panting and looking at me like DO SOMETHING! I feel bad for them!

Tomorrow it is supposed to rain and only get to 60. Sounds nice!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hot?? We have had 70 degree but here its so nice It has been a long beautiful stretch. I am sure the rain will set in soon. You do need A/C for sure.
I know my beautiful granddaughter will adjust to it all. I love you

gramma

Popular Posts