Miss Me??
I think everyone might miss me a bit in July. I'm busy this time of year! But I won't go into that because I know most people couldn't care less about the Tour. I've also been busy with the end of the semester wrapping up. Just a few more weeks, so that means papers to write and more papers to write!
We've been walking a lot lately too. Every Sunday I have been trying to get out and find a new trail around here. Last Sunday Matt went with us and we did about 9 miles on a trail called D&L trail, plus the boys and I did our regular 2 miles. Almost a half marathon without really trying! The next day I thought I'd be sore, but wasn't the least bit. That was really good.
I just wanted to check in and say hi! Next Sunday is the last day for the Tour, I'll be looking for a good, long walk after that- I'm always sad for a few days when it's over.
Comments
I love you
Gramma