What I Did Over My Summer Break
My office before....

After....

Before....

After....all set for briefs and...stuff!

Front room before.....

After.....

Kitchen, dining before.....

-after.....

Entry way before....

Organized entry area after....I love Ikea!

Scary basement before....

After... Waterproofed walls and organized laundry area.....

Scary old cabinets before....

Fresh paint, cleaned and new shelves....after! Now it's Matts work organizing area.

Under the stairs before was a spider lair! I swear there were 100 year old webs under there!

Few coats of fresh paint and new shelves went along way! Now this is where We have our freezer and our household tools....

It might not look like much but it's been a lot of little things to make it feel like home.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
After....
Before....
After....all set for briefs and...stuff!
Front room before.....
After.....
Kitchen, dining before.....
-after.....
Entry way before....
Organized entry area after....I love Ikea!
Scary basement before....
After... Waterproofed walls and organized laundry area.....
Scary old cabinets before....
Fresh paint, cleaned and new shelves....after! Now it's Matts work organizing area.
Under the stairs before was a spider lair! I swear there were 100 year old webs under there!
Few coats of fresh paint and new shelves went along way! Now this is where We have our freezer and our household tools....
It might not look like much but it's been a lot of little things to make it feel like home.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Comments