Arrogance and Germs

Walking Mileage: 1.00
November Miles Walked: 33.29
Temperature upon departure: 48*
Humidity: 86%

Why do some people think that they are above germs? Above spreading their sick germs, like they are some other species or something? At first I told myself maybe they are embarrassed to be sick and trying not be by being at work. That was me being naive. Now I think they think they are better than the rest of us, more important. They can't stay at home when they are sick, they are too important- work will stop. The rest of the staff is less important, they don't care who they pass their sick germs to, they don't care who gets sick. It's really rude to come to work when one is coughing, sneezing, and touching everything. At the very least disinfect your work areas several times throughout the day, then GO HOME! The rest of us have lives that we don't want to miss because we caught your germs at the job that we have to go to in order to pay our bills. By coming to work sick, you are saying to your staff, I don't care if you get sick, I have more important work to do! Don't worry we already knew that you are an ass and that you think your so much above us. Really we get it.

Rude. People. Suck.

Especially when you have to work with them and you caught their sick germs right before the holiday break and you have a half marathon coming up in two days!

Comments

Popular Posts