Tomorrow is Today

Apologies as I don't have much to say today. I didn't walk as I was tired, the boys were tired too today, and their paws are still worn. I felt like I needed about 5 more hours of sleep all day. I guess our 15 miles wore us out! It was cold today only got up to about 38* and was so wet, I just couldn't get warm. Petey is grumpy and being bad, growling at Blue and such. Blue is just lazy, not much jumping around and no playing going on today- as sure sign they are BOTH tired! I have Monday off, for MLK day and it is supposed to be partly sunny so we're going to do another 15 miles. I guess we just need a little more recovery time that I thought- I'm not sore, just tired. We'll do a few miles tomorrow night. Then I work the other job Sat/Sun, so we may get a few miles in still this weekend. Miles, miles, miles- that's all I think about these days!

Oh- and the Tuff-Paw stuff finally showed up today- I skeptical. It smells funny, herb-y and is really thin. It says apply daily until toughened up, then twice a week. I guess it's for hunting dogs. I'll let you know Monday if it's working. As both boys had WORN back paws, very red/pink and very little texture.

I'm going to bed early tonight...Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts