On the Road Again

Miles Walked: 7.74
Feburary Miles Walked: 22.13
Temp: 58*

Felt really warm out...

I guess we're back- I'm going to add in two days of rest in between walks for at least another week just because I'm so scared the pain will come back and I won't make it to the marathon. Tonight felt good, it was a beautiful night with a 100% full moon. I somehow got this nice shot in the dark....

It made for a very nice night walk and I felt great the whole time. The boys were excellent and was our first walk with no training collars- just flat collars. (Pictures of the boys are from Monday's walk.) Blue is also now wearing a pack for every walk- he carries their water for me. Got to get ready for the trail!

It's offical, I marked my vacation time at work down for the first week of May- we are going to knock out the first 80 miles of the Appalachian Trail doing the Georgia section! I'm really excited! It feels good to have another goal after the marathon and it will be a section of the BIG dream of walking for 6 months....


Comments

Popular Posts