Sun Up, Sun Down
Bike Miles: 12.8
Walk Miles: 3.4
High Temp: 83* super sunny
It was great ride this morning, 69* when I left the house and not humid made it very pleasant. Nice enough I stopped to take this sunrise picture...and then this one...
After work I stopped at Atlanta Cycling and met my cousin Lizzie. Although never being very comfortable on a bicycle has decided that she wants to start commuting the 3 miles to work. Rock on! I always figured her issue with bikes is that she has never had one just for her- i.e. the right size or style. They only reason I suggested Atlanta Cycling is because 1. they were on my way and close to her house, 2. they had Trek's to ride. Usually I don't like going in there, there is a guy I think his name is Mike that is a total cocky jerk. He totally talks down to you and only he knows what's best for you- it's really annoying. He wasn't there today! A guy named Matt helped us and was very helpful! He was very patient and kind and listened pretty good. Although we got the selling lines, we weren't planning to buy and decided she 'needed to sleep on it'. We'll find the right bike, it will find her.
When I got home I thought about just eatting some non-dairy ice cream and going to bed. But crawled out from under the covers when the light began to dwindle and I realized it was getting cooler. I roped up the boys and we headed out for a walk around the 'hood. Petey is HATING the heat and wouldn't cooperate with any posing for pictures. I took this one because the light over the 1180 Peachtree building was really swirly and cool looking but it didn't come through in the picture at all. I didn't notice when I was taking it because I was on the phone with my mom. Too much multi-tasking I guess.
Blue's tongue is hanging out here, it looks really funny if you blow up the picture.
Comments