Flower Power
This week it's been almost chilly in the morning. (I can't believe I'm saying this!) This morning I was lying in bed listening to the NPR weather report and they said 58*! I jumped out bed, Burrrr! That's chilly! After a few bedazzled moments of me thinking wow! 58* is chilly-what- will- I- wear- I realized that means I just shouldn't wear sleeveless which I normally do. After laughing out loud at myself I dug out my favorite short sleeve jersey. It's not super lightweight, but it's not a winter jersey either, and with the zipper it's just right for 58*-80* swing like we were expecting today. There was an article in Bicycling this month about how the jersey makes the man and will win the ladies attention. I was thinking about how cool this jersey is just what the article was talking about as I slipped the flower power on and zipped up.
David asked me about my ride, and then snickered, "Nice Shirt."
I was puzzled. "You mean my jersey? This is a really nice bike jersey. I get lots of compliments on it. From other bikers...." I trailed off, confused looking down at the brown flowers.
"Yeah, cuz they can't miss you in it." He laughed again, this time with the blond guy that also works mornings with the goofy eyes.
Comments
I love your blog and I love you...gramma
Don't listen to those guys. All that time hanging around the basement has obviously warped them. They should get outside more.