Moving Hiatus

We are down to about 8 weeks to the big M-Day! I made a list today of everything we have to do still and a timeline. The job is secure up there, but everything else logistically is still up in the air, but at the same time we've gotta start getting it together. With the holidays and Matt finishing school finals I fear it will sneak up and we won't be ready to skedaddle.

Point being, I'll most likely be sporadic at best on the blogsphere until the New Year as we get settled in. I'm sure the next couple months will be packing posts- does that sound entertaining or what?! Anyways, apologies ahead of time.

Although on second thought, maybe I'll do quick updates each day to kinda track the progress and the move. When I moved from Alaska to Atlanta it was around the same time of year and I was in a kind of fog during it all as it was SO emotional and demanding. I kinda wish I remembered more about those last days....maybe it would help me relax about this move!

We'll see how it goes, no promises!

Comments

Jill Homer said…
Amie,

I haven't been around often enough. I didn't know you were making such big changes! Congratulations. I'm sure it will be a positive life move.
Anonymous said…
lots of changes in my grandchildren lives.but all for the best. YOu will get it done and settled into a new place and look around and
say==" there is so much to see and and new places to go and new people to meet'
Life just gets better...

I am so proud of you and I love you

gramma

Popular Posts